Thread: Great Deal on Aire Rafts!

Default Great Deal on Aire Rafts!

Heads up everyone. Sportsmens in Wasilla is trying to liquidate their inventory of PAC 1300/1400 (Super Puma/Super Duper Puma) rafts. They are giving $1000 dollars off the list price. If you are military and buy it today (Saturday Jan 24) they are giving an additional 20% off that reduced price. List is $4300/$4800 respectively. They have at least one in stock and three more on the way. The manager told me to pass the word. I got mine today. See you on the river!

Question Super Puma deal??

Not sure what kind of deal that is. You can buy it directly from NRS for $3100.

http://www.nrsweb.com/shop/product.a...gle&refer=1158
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Saw in your post on the fly fishing forum where that price includes the frame. Sounds like a good deal
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

It's a great deal. Sorry I didn't include all the info on the frame on this thread. I think I got ahead of myself. It has a rowing frame, fore and aft flyfishing platforms, oars, accessories, anchor quick release (like a drift boat), and the 10 year warranty. ARK has a good sale going too, but not quite as low. I think Sportsmens is liquidating them. Mad Dog