Thread: Marine Upholstery

Default Marine Upholstery

I'm looking for a place here in AK where I can get forest green marine upholstery. Any hints?
    I have my carpet, seats, etc just need to re-do some old blue vinyl areas. If I check on line there are great places but I pay as much for shipping as I pay for the material. Arghh!!!!

Give Willie a call at Buster's.

I know i hate going in this place but joann fabrics has a nice selection of upholstery very cheap i have had it in my boat and it holds up perfectly!

TRY NOMAR IN HOMER
    http://www.nomaralaska.com/
    RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
    MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

Default Thanks

Went by Jo-Ann's and they had the perfect green vinyl. $9.99 a yd. They even had foam at the back of the store for making seats. Simple solution to a simple project. Thanks JeepinJohn.
    Thats why I ask the questions on this forum. Ya always get some simple solutions and good feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Tealer View Post
    Went by Jo-Ann's and they had the perfect green vinyl. $9.99 a yd. They even had foam at the back of the store for making seats. Simple solution to a simple project. Thanks JeepinJohn.
    Thats why I ask the questions on this forum. Ya always get some simple solutions and good feedback
    Glad I could help and post some pics when you are done.

Ditto on Jo-Anns.