Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Little Su

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    106

    Default Little Su

    I heard that the little su had enough water flowing on top of the ice to run a boat. Has anyone been by there and seen.

  2. #2

    Default

    You heard correctly. But then, my boat is a little different than some. You could see current flowing and forming runs. I would guess that in the flowing water on top of the ice, it was about 6 to 10 inches deep.
    SP
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    106

    Default

    I hope that it melts some of the ice so we can have a early break up and get the boat in early. Can't wait.

  4. #4
    Member tjm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,125

    Default

    knik was runnable last weekend...if you go, PM me...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •