Thread: Help

Default Help

Hi to everybody, my name is Cosimo live in Italy. with another friend'ld like to come to Alaska for Fly-Fishing next summer season. Unfortunately we cannot pay thousends of dollars for Lodges, Guide services and many other expensive costs. We are looking for Fly-Fishing friends who lives in Alaska and that can help us to spent time on different rivers at resonable cost ?
    awaiting for your reply to: raia.c@tiscalinet.it
    all my bests
    cosimo

Default Fishing Advice

I Am Relatively New To Alaska Myself. I Would Suggest Renting A Car In Anchorage And Heading Down The Kenai Penninula And Staying In Campgrounds As You Go. Lots Of Rivers/lakes In That Area To Fish. The More You Are Willing To Walk/hike The Less Crowded It Will Likely Be. This Place Has Alot Of Fishing Pressure In The Summer. Particularly The Russian,kenai, And Kasilof Rivers Which Are Famous King Salmon Fisheries. Silver Salmon Is Spectacular In Seward During The Month Of August From What I Have Heard. People Catch Them Right Off The Beach (lowell Point A Particular Place I Have Heard About) There Are Alot Of Places 0n The Kenai Penninsula To Camp And Fish. I Would Do Some Research On That If I Were You. Only Cost Would Be Rental Car ($100/day) And Campgrounds ($25-40 Night). Lots Of Possibilities Here.