Thread: roommate...

Default roommate...

Anyone looking for a roommate in there remote living anytime soon?? would love to come out my first time and have somewhere to live so i can get used to alaska. Thnk you!!

You might try looking for employment as a caretaker of a remote lodge. I've been associated with several individuals who used this as a means to get to the backcountry, live there, get paid (well a little anyway) and more importantly learn about life in the bush.

Might be a little more appealing than trying to partner up.

Talking Room mate...

Was a guy on here two weeks or so ago looking for a roomie.Called himself two way Ray.

You are a funny guy Rovingarcher.

Default Have job... no pay..

I'm sure looking for a lot of guys and gals that would like to work at a remote lodge, not get paid, but be in some beautiful country! Generally, we work people 18 hours a day, but on your off time, you can go hiking and use any of the lodge equipment free of charge!

But seriously, I'm looking for some folks for starting in April. I'll pay what I can, but depending on how the year goes... well, who knows. If you'd be willing to work a few hours a day (3 or 4) we could put you up and feed you for free. Mosty cutting and splitting firewood, clearing trails, shoveling snow, doing work on lodge. You can check out the top link below.

Good Luck!

Claude & Jennifer
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Quote Originally Posted by denalihunter View Post
    I'm sure looking for a lot of guys and gals that would like to work at a remote lodge, not get paid, but be in some beautiful country! Generally, we work people 18 hours a day, but on your off time, you can go hiking and use any of the lodge equipment free of charge!

But seriously, I'm looking for some folks for starting in April. I'll pay what I can, but depending on how the year goes... well, who knows. If you'd be willing to work a few hours a day (3 or 4) we could put you up and feed you for free. Mosty cutting and splitting firewood, clearing trails, shoveling snow, doing work on lodge. You can check out the top link below.

Good Luck!

Claude & Jennifer
    Ask and you shall receive. Can't beat that! Looks like you are doing a good job.
    Wasilla Real Estate News
    www.valleymarket.com

I would love the opportunity!! i truly would. feel free to contact me! thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by denalihunter View Post

Good Luck!

Claude & Jennifer