Thread: Powder Coating

Default Powder Coating

Does anyone know of a place that does powder coating,is reasonably priced,and does a good job?

Just down the road from you in Big Lake.. Advanced Powder Coating..
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Thanks Doug.I'll give them a shout

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Just down the road from you in Big Lake.. Advanced Powder Coating..
    I was quoted ~$200 for 4 a-arms, 2 spindles, and 2 springs. Didn't think that was too bad....haven't done it yet, though.

There is suppose to be a place behind the Fairgrounds in Palmer as well...turn off the Glenn at the Noisy Goose (purple gate), drive past the Fairgrounds, past the Gas Station on the left, and the next road on the right takes you into a small commercial area. They are in there, but I don't know anything about them...
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Default Advanced Powder Coating

I had Advanced powder coat a bunch of beam brackets for my deck to match my metal roof...... I was expecting a quote of 4-5 times what he charged me and when I picked them up I was afraid to install them, they looked so shiny and nice that I felt they should have came in a metal case like on deal or no deal.....

I highly recommend Advanced Powder Coatings

Tom

They have always given me great pricing and they are sticklers for quality. The are big supporters of kids also. They powdercoated over 200 pipes and bars for our local playground completely free of charge this summer. This included sandblasting every single one of them. I went back this fall with 4 more pipes this fall when the playground needed them, fully expecting to pay, and they donated that work again and turned it around in a day. Awesome place to deal with.

They also do ceramic coatings for exhaust systems.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem