Thread: Broadway Photo

Default Broadway Photo

Peoples,

I am about to buy a new camera, lenses, and accessories. I am thinking about using Broadway Photo as my supplier. Any of you on this forum have any comments about Broadway; information that I should be aware of before I go plunk down a few thousand dollars? I would appreciate your advice.

Thanks,

Tracey

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey Harmon View Post
    Peoples,

I am about to buy a new camera, lenses, and accessories. I am thinking about using Broadway Photo as my supplier. Any of you on this forum have any comments about Broadway; information that I should be aware of before I go plunk down a few thousand dollars? I would appreciate your advice.

Thanks,

Tracey
    No idea of who Broadway Camera is. Why don't you check with Camera Land right here in this forum? They sponsor this forum.

Do a search on line - "Broadway Photo Review" You may change your mind.

Run a search of them from Resellerratings.com. You'll be pretty surprised at the "savings" you will get from them opposed to buying from reputable dealers like B & H Photo, Adorama, Beach etc.

Default Scam!!!!!!!

They are a straight up scam. I am very familiar with them. Should be in prison. Read below from www.resellerratings.com

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Broadway_Photo

Out of 655 customer reviews, these guys got a 1 out of 10 score.

Everyone said the same thing, SCAM!!!

They go by several names....

Broadway Photo / A&M Photo World, Regal Camera, Prestige Camera, Preferred Photo, Royal Camera, and more...

And they often advertise in legitimate photo magazines which I hate. Why the hell would a worthy mag allow them to advertise. Very irresponsible.

You want to buy from a place that all photographers trust? Go to B&H Photo/Video website. I have spent a lot of money there. Canon 40 D with several lenses, a Zeiss Diascope spotting scope, a 52" Sony lcd just last month. This place is the real deal. Great selection and good prices. Best customer service you could ask for.
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Default Thank You

Thank you one and all for the great information. I will stick with who I personally already know as a reputable supplier, and who most of you referred me to, and that is B&H. I'm off to buy my setup...with confidence.

Take care,

Tracey

Default Also Look At 47th

I would look at 47th Street Photo. They have been in businees for over 40yrs and do great prices.

http://www.47stphoto.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey Harmon View Post
    Thank you one and all for the great information. I will stick with who I personally already know as a reputable supplier, and who most of you referred me to, and that is B&H. I'm off to buy my setup...with confidence.
    Thank you.

Henry Posner
    B&H Photo-Video