Thread: Reloader 17 Order

Default Reloader 17 Order

For those of you expecting your powder this week, I wasn't able to make it to Anchorage today because of the road conditions. I may be up next week or I am going up for sure the weekend of the 30th. Sorry, mother nature interrupted plans.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

Does this mean the Fairbanks portion will be delayed as well?
    "Beware the man with only one gun; he may know how to use it."

No problem here. Thanks again for handling the order!

Mike

As of today the order should still be in Fairbanks on Saturday or Sunday.

Ron

Default Fairbanks

I wasn't able to make it to Anchorage to drop off the Fairbanks portion today either. Unless there is somebody that can pick it up on the Peninsula, I won't be able to get it there until next week at the earliest. For those of you in Fairbanks, Anchorage was basically shut down today and the roads from Kenai to Anchorage were in such shape that it was suicide to make the trip. Sorry, I'll try and arrange to get it up there as soon as possible.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

No problem with the delay, I was just trying to see if I needed to schedule a trip to Fairbanks this weekend or not.

Thanks for all the work on this, Blackfoot and Ronster.
    "Beware the man with only one gun; he may know how to use it."

road were bad last night i drove down from palmer to soldotna ice with water on top the whole way would have been better if i was not pulling 30 foot gooseneck loaded hay. i am going to go back to palmer for another load i think this weekend. i could drop it off to somone in anchorage if that would help

Default Takers?

Anybody in Anchorage area willing to take it all and get it to those who ordered? Sounds like it could be there this weekend if rmk4x4 is willing to bring it to someone.

Powder should be on it's way to Fairbanks tomorrow. Contact Ronster to get your share. Should be as follows:

Murphy - 5
    Ronster - 1
    kay9cop - 5

I should get the Anchorage portion up there next week.

FWIW, SW is now stocking Reloader 17 in this part of the country, however, they are out of inventory as usual.

Anxiously awaiting your testing results with the 300 WSM

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRifleman View Post
    FWIW, SW is now stocking Reloader 17 in this part of the country, however, they are out of inventory as usual.
    OUT! Who would have thunk it.

Andy

Default Anchorage

If any of the Anchorage or Valley guys want to take delivery of the powder for us there and get it to everybody, I can send it up on a truck that can meet you somewhere. Otherwise, I'll be up on the 30th. Fairbanks portion went up this weekend.

I got the powder in, thanks again for everthing.

Now I have a question. Everything I read on other forums says to start out with about 62gr in a 300wsm for 180gr bullets. I have some Barnes TTSX 180's that I was planning on taking to the range this week to test this powder out. Alliants website says they recommend 66gr for a 180gr Sierra BTSP. What do you guys think my starting point should be?