Thread: TC contender dealer ?

Default TC contender dealer ?

I was wondering if someone has the info on a guy that has been at the gun shows that sells barrels for the TC contender. If I remember right he lived up north of the valley. It as been a few years since I have been to any shows as they seem to always happen when I'm on the slope. I know this is not much info on who i'm looking for but he mostly sold contender stuff.

22' SeaSport coho
    TigerBight call sign

Here's a guy I've worked with near Fairbanks. He's a retailer, and his prices aren't out of line. It's been a couple of years since I've ordered anything from him, but never had a problem.
    http://www.contendercache.com/

Doc

I was wondering if someone has the info on a guy that has been at the gun shows that sells barrels for the TC contender.
    Sounds like George Faerber in Trapper Creek.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

The Contender Cache is located on Chena Hot Springs Road(about 22 mile). He is a great guy to deal with and usually has the best prices also. They also have a website if you google Contender Cache you will it along with their prices.

Default Contender dealer

A few years backThompson Arms still had Gary King listed as a dealer. I called them up to thell them he had folder; i don't know if they ever dropped him from their list.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

You are probably looking for Gary Hiller of the Contender Cache. Off Pleasant Valley Road in Two Rivers. Phone # is 488-0874. Good Luck! (gunbugs)

Thanks for info on the way home from work I ordered a CZ 527 221 fireball from a local dealer. Thank you all for info I will be putting a like new 22lr barrel for sale soon has mount rings scope will sell with any combo in anyone is interested

22' SeaSport coho
    TigerBight call sign