Thread: Mini sled shock absorbers?

Default Mini sled shock absorbers?

Would Schucks/Napa have a shock absorber (front, left & right) that will fit my kids' '02 A/C ZR120? Anch. Suzuki Arctic Cat wants $141 for the shocks (front end rebuild kit-they won't sell the shocks separate). I tried Dennis Kirk & Shade Tree to no avail.

Any help?

Thanks,

Tim

Give Alaska Mountain Magic (Talkeetna's AC shop) a call at 733-7669 and see if they have one around. Their kids have a couple Z120's and the owners might have one to sell. If so, I'll be glad to bring it to Anchorage for you on my next trip.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Give Alaska Mountain Magic (Talkeetna's AC shop) a call at 733-7669 and see if they have one around. Their kids have a couple Z120's and the owners might have one to sell. If so, I'll be glad to bring it to Anchorage for you on my next trip.
    I'll give them a call Wednesday or Thursday. I appreciate the offer, mighty nice of you! I'm going to try Anchorage Snowmachine Salvage too, and Schucks. Can't believe A/C won't sell me just the shocks. I wonder if the Polaris or Ski Doo 120 shocks will work?

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by tccak71 View Post
    ...I tried Dennis Kirk & Shade Tree to no avail...
    Man, only 2 sources on the entire interwebs??

First, do a google search and there are TONS of people out there with stock and performance parts for these things. Mini-sled craz-o's out there! Always check ebay, check salvage, etc...

Got a buddy who has a website that has all that is performance parts for the minis. Cant come up with it right now, but I'll ask him and try and post ASAP.

I checked ebay...$103 each! Ouch. Found a pair of performance shocks for $300. AKDoug: I still need to call your contact, I'm gonna try AK Sno-go salvage in Anchorage too; and Shucks.

Tim

They didn't have any either. Sounds like AC only sells them as the kit to the dealers also.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Good to know, thanks.

Tim