Thread: Central Peninsula Ice Fishing Reports?

Default Central Peninsula Ice Fishing Reports?

Looking for any ice fishing reports from the central peninsula... Skilak, Kenai Lake, Hidden, or any of the smaller lakes. I was thinking that a few guys may have wandered out recently with the warming temps. Any info would be nice.
    www.akfishology.com

fishing isn't about life or death... it's more important than that.

My dad and I went out to Hidden on Sunday. Saw some fish (8-9 Kok. 2 LT), but they were absolutely not interested in biting what we were offering. They would circle 2-3 times, than take off not to be seen again. Ice was about 12-14in where we were fishing.

Maxim

been working to much to get out their but have tryed here around soldotna with some pretty good luck I will be going to skilak this weekend so I will give you a report.

Default Tried Hidden too.

Could see a few lakers and some kokanee down the holes, but no bites at all. 11 degrees, full moon phase, pressure change.... who knows the dynamics there!

I may try Skilak this Saturday also. Not many tracks when I looked at the boat landing, and now posted, no vehicles but snow machines.

Sayak

if this melting keeps up your going to need waders while standing on the ice!