Thread: Contacting Alaska Bullet Works? Looking for 220 gr. 8mm

Default Contacting Alaska Bullet Works? Looking for 220 gr. 8mm

Hey, was going to work up a load w/220 gr. Woodleighs in my 8x57; but, I think I'd like to give Kodiak bullets a shot (shot...ha)

Do they make a 220 gr. bullet in .323? If so, where do I find them? I can't find a site or anything.

Hey! If I look thru this empty beer bottle, I think I can see Russia from here!!!

I found thier phone number in the directory I think, but it has been so long that I no longer have it....... If you cant find what you want there, you might try hawk bullets they seem to have a pretty good selection of stuff and others on this forum report good things about thier products.
    “You’ve gotten soft. You’re like one of those police dogs who’s released in to the wild and gets eaten by a deer or something.” Bill McNeal of News Radio

You should be able to contact them at (907)-789-3834. I believe this is current. Not sure if they operate on weekends but you can certainly try. If I remember they make the bullet you are looking for. We were always impressed with the quality and service provided by these folks. Truly a credit to the industry. Good Luck!