Thread: Stinson anyone?

Default Stinson anyone?

A friend of mine just called from Washington State. His father died last year and they're just getting around to cleaning up his stuff. Apparently dad was a Stinson buff 'cuz they got a couple of 'em in various stages of flying/non-flying condition, (one of them has an O470 conversion) as well as a set of edo 2450s. I'm not a Stinson guy but thought I'd mention it in case anyone else is. I can pass on his name and number to anyone that's interested. (PM me pls)

Get a hold of me when you get a chance.
    Check PM

Sorry for you friends lose.
    I need a oil cooler for a 108-3 with a 165hp Franklin and I'm
    in central Wa. But may be interested in other things.
    Please PM me.
    Thanks

Thanks for posting. If I had the time I'd love to restore a Stinson. Beautiful Aircraft!

Default Grizzly 1

Quote Originally Posted by AK Mauler View Post
    A friend of mine just called from Washington State. His father died last year and they're just getting around to cleaning up his stuff. Apparently dad was a Stinson buff 'cuz they got a couple of 'em in various stages of flying/non-flying condition, (one of them has an O470 conversion) as well as a set of edo 2450s. I'm not a Stinson guy but thought I'd mention it in case anyone else is. I can pass on his name and number to anyone that's interested. (PM me pls)
    See if you can get this message to any FBO at Juneau. . . . .