Thread: Trapping license question

Exclamation Trapping license question

So this is not my first year getting or having a trappin license, and as most of the trappers here know in the top right corner it usually states that the trapping portion of hte license is usually good till the following years sept 30th. So my 2008 trapping license is good till sept 30th of 2009. However, When I got my new 2009 Hunting and fishing license and checked out the date in the top right corner and saw that the trapping portion is now only good till sept 30 of 2009, not even a full year!!! Has anyone else picked up on this?? I'm kinda wondering if its a typo. I just see if now as you go back in to renew your trappin license and they give you another 2009 license that is already expired.

"I Envy Him And Him Only, That Catches More Fish Than I Do" Izaac Walton 1653
    The question of hunting is not a matter of life or death... it's more important than that

Default Thats odd

I guess worth a call to fish and game to see if that is a typo.

mine says sept. 2010.. what color is yours? Mine is green, maybe they sent you the wrong one?

Default ?

I noticed the same thing on mine. It's gotta be a type because I had my 08 license beside it and it expires in 09. I was expecting the new license to expire in 2010 for trapping, but it showed the 09 like you mentioned. If it is correct, we should get our money back and continue to just use the 08 license which expires at the same time.

Default Green

RipnLip,
    Mine is Green too. I just got it last weekend from Fred Meyers. Maybe it'll be a collectors edition.

Green here as well...werid

The question of hunting is not a matter of life or death... it's more important than that

Just called fish and game and they said that it is in fact a typo and it is good to Sept 30 2010. For TRAPPING