Thread: New Delton AR

Default New Delton AR

Finally got my AR 20" kit from Delton a couple days before xmas. Took me about an hour to put the lower together. Had to order rings and scope finally its all together. Now if it will warm up enough to shoot. Hillbilly
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default delton

im thinking about ordering another kit but i dont want to wait so long for it! regret not getting the second kit...

So, what do you think about the fit and finish? Nice and clean like i said? (Minus whatever oil they spray on it before shipping lol took me 2 hours with rubbing alcohol to get my ar clean.)

Range report once it warms up

Default Delton

Im wondering now why i didnt ordered two. i love the fit and finish. Its a DPMS lower and its tight to their upper. At first i wasnt pleased with the upper finish then i realized it was a oil type coating. After i got it cleaned up its perfect. Hillbilly

Default It's a beauty

Real nice looking, Hillbilly. I am waiting for my rifle kit from Delton also, now I am really anxious. How long did it take to get your upper kit? I ordered mine 12-3. I probably have a while yet. That setup looks perfect to me. Did you have to use the "accu wedge"? Thanks, Mark

Lol I really hate whatever oil they spray on their stuff but it does help to keep them clean until they arrive at your door.

Thing with accuwedges is that it *can* tighten the fit on your rifle. Now i recently pulled mine out of my rifle as its a dedicated abuse gun and i dont want anything jingling around inside. On a varmit gun though, they are good things

(yeah i know its different from what i said a while back... learn new things every day...)

Default Delton

I ordered it the day after the election and received it 0n Dec 23. So a little over a month. It really depends on what you ordered. my boss ordered his in October and still has not received it. his should be here shortly because of backordered parts. Did you just order an upper or a rifle kit? Mine is a rifle kit. which is everything except the stripped lower. I didnt use a accuwedge its really tight so i leave it until i need one. Hillbilly

Default Delton

I ordered a rifle kit. I checked my order status and found the rifle kit off the "processing" page. I believe this means the kit is being shipped. I later ordered magazines and those still show "processing". It is my Christmas gift just a little late. What are you doing for ammo? Thanks, Mark

Default Delton

mine said shipped on my account info page. Also they sent me an email.

Default processing...

i ordered a couple things from delton, if it is processing it means 1 of 2 things, they are backordered or the volume of orders they have not gotten to it yet.

still waiting on my pmags...been 3 months!

Default Pmags

I managed to get 10 locally before everyone sold out. At $13.50 I should have taken all they had. I was told by several online places they have no idea when they will get some. Hillbilly

Default pmags

im still kicking myself for not buying them when i had a chance