Thread: Predator Hunting

Default Predator Hunting

Anyone doing any cat or yote hunting in Tok?

Default Yup

There was a guy that goes to our church that went after Lynx; took him 4 days at -40 or so ambient... hardcore but he got one.

There's a bunch of 'yotes hanging around Jim Creek if you don't feel like going to Tok. Use mouse squeekers, rabbit distress; they seem to really respond to coyote yelps and howls (go figure).
    "He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit is better than he who takes a city." ~ Proverbs 16:32

only a mainah would put it like that a-yuh. Got a buddy thats been doing some calling off the taylor hiway. When its a little warmer he plans to head back out. Hes got a few cats. He rides till he can do some glassing from the road when he glasses something he hikes out a ways and walla. good luck.

jim creek huh lots of trappers in them neck of the woods.

Yessah bub, hunted alot downeast and moved to ak a year ago and iam looking to kill some cats and yotes.

Which Jim Creek are you refering to? Are you talking about the Jim River off the Haul Road?

Am originally from lincoln. Moved myself 10 years ago what took you so long?

Default Maine

With a last name like Dube we figured you were at least close to being from the "County"! My old man lives in Stinkin Lincoln.

Ahh yes stinkin lincoln no county in me though, I ran away from there when I was 2. Parents been looking for me evah since...

Knew a gal from Lincoln that didn't stink.
    Even a jackass won't stumble on the same stone twice.