Thread: coming home it the spring

Default coming home it the spring

i've been working in colorado for the last 3 years but it looks like if i can get the money together i'll be back on the kenai some time in may, cant wait to get my old sluice wet. and find something besides flour for a change.

I'm with you Hillbilly.
    It's been several years since my gear came out of the shed, but I want to play this year!
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

well i'm still trying to get the $$$ together to get home, getting closer, looks like the middle of june now

tikets are confirmed be home late the 25th of june!!!! yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

less than a week to go, got my ez sluice and pans packed already!

The way it's been raining around here you'll get more than your sluice wet!
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

already packed my oilskin, expected rain :D would have been surprised if it wasn't.

well i'm still finding flour and not much of that but may have a deal in the works for next week that will give me acces to a working claim near hope! cant wait to get that going. things are looking up.