Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: New Hunting Truck

  1. #1

    Default New Hunting Truck

    Wanted to show you the new addition to the family. Camo came from www.camo4u.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Member AKFishOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eagle River (Home!)
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    Awesome look

  3. #3

    Default Camo

    When I first looked at the small pic; it looked like you had just been out and got a white truck muddy !

    Nice truck though !
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

    On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

  4. #4

    Default Truck

    It sure is green there. What part of Alaska are you in?

  5. #5
    Member Phil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, NY (a suburb of Syracuse)
    Posts
    494

    Default Question

    When you calculate the cost of your hunting, do you include the cost of the truck and/or camo?

    Just wondering.
    Last edited by Phil; 01-06-2009 at 10:25. Reason: spelling

  6. #6

    Default

    Looks like you could use it as a blind. Put a lounge chair in the bed and you're good to go.
    SP
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  7. #7

    Default

    sweet, I like it

  8. #8
    Member Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,410

    Default

    I like it! Looks good. Nice truck.

  9. #9
    Premium Member Wyo2AK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Spenard
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    Looks like you could use it as a blind. Put a lounge chair in the bed and you're good to go.
    SP
    Yeah... but those rims might shy 'em away on the approach.

    I love it... nice truck!
    Pursue happiness with diligence.

  10. #10
    Member Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time
    Posts
    8,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4whlr View Post
    It sure is green there. What part of Alaska are you in?

    LOL- no Where. Nice look though there was one at Seekins Ford not to long ago similar to that. It had the real tree, Advantage i think..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

    meet on face book here

  11. #11
    Member Smokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    3,334

    Default

    Nice looking rig!
    I decided years ago that most things we hunters buy are made to catch "us" and not game!

  12. #12
    New member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    1

    Default nice truck

    i did the poorboy version

  13. #13
    Member AK NIMROD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    SOLDOTNA, AK
    Posts
    949

    Default

    jaclinto be sure you pay this site owners for any sales you get from this free advertizing since it is your business.
    RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
    MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

  14. #14
    Member AKDoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Talkeetna
    Posts
    5,714

    Default

    Busted...LOL.. good catch Nimrod. Advertising here is cheap. I will be becoming an advertiser in the next week or two as it's becoming too difficult to keep my business out of conversations here at times.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

  15. #15
    Member AKDoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Talkeetna
    Posts
    5,714

    Default

    Whoa ....well looky hear..LMAO... http://www.wild-about-trapping.com/2...here-will.html
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •