Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Paxson Lake

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    AK
    Posts
    147

    Default Paxson Lake

    Went out on Paxson yesterday for about 2 hours. Got 2 lakers almost right away, one was decent so we kept it. The other I unhooked immediately and tossed it back as it was smaller. Caught them both in 9 feet of water under about 4 feet of ice or so.

  2. #2

    Default

    Jigging with spoons? Or what?
    SP
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    AK
    Posts
    147

    Default a spoon and a jig

    the bigger one of the 2 was caught on a silver and green spoon, the one I got was caught on a jig (mister twister sassy shad). I almost always use the sassy shad unless we are trolling. They work good.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •