Thread: Willow Area Trail Maps

Default Willow Area Trail Maps

Can someone please tell me where in Wasilla I might be able to pick up a map of the trails in Willow - I am particularly looking for the Kroto/GCI trail map as we are hoping to head up the Yetna soon

Palmer, AK

The Texaco at the Willow turn off to Kroto Creek always seems to have them...I know that isn't Wasilla, but it will be on your way to the parking lot
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Willow AK.

Question Maps!!

I try to put this in each report. But here we go!
    Willow Townsite Liquor and Grocery, (use to be the Texaco) Hatcher Pass Polaris, Alaska House of Yamaha in Big Lake, Eagle River Polaris Arctic Cat
    Kroto Slough is easy to find. Out of Willow take the main trail out across all the main lakes. Take a right at the Willow Swamp Kisok then take Coral Hill trail to the river. Down river and across about 3 miles and there is the start! When the trail splits take the one to the right to the GCI Trail!
    Trail Boss
    Willow Trail Committe
    ALASKA'S Winter Park Cabins
    To boldly make trail where no man has gone before!!!