Thread: IOR Valdada

Default IOR Valdada

Hi all,

I recently picked up an IOR Valdada illuminated tactical scope in 4-14X50 and so far I love it. I've got a few other pricey European scopes, and this one seems to be on par, quality wise. The view through the IOR is outstanding.

Does anyone have any negative experience with them? Reason I'm asking is that I'm getting ready to buy another one and just want to know the whole story before spending another $1200.00.

Many thanks,
    Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have no experience with them but I do visit alot of forums and read nothing but positive reviews on them. Midway reviews give it a 5 star rating.

Default IOR

Thanks for the feedback. Likewise here, and after using mine for a while now I'm just wondering why they're not seen more than they are. It is a little on the heavy side, but the rifle I have mine on already weighs about 15 pounds, so what's a couple more?

Thanks again

Default More input...

I find much of the info on Chuck Hawks' website useful. Internet search for Hawks and IOR scopes produced interesting comments in this review.

http://www.chuckhawks.com/valdada_4x32mm.htm

Other articles have posts on scopes by Sightron and other forum users have had good experiences with those scopes also.

Individuals' priorities differ for scopes. These sound like interesting scopes to know about. Thanks for posting this and would be interested to hear more.