Thread: Need new boots

Default Need new boots

I can't find new Bunny Boots in town and was wondering if anyone has tried Cabelas Extreme Predator Pac Boots?
    Or does anyone have any recomendations?
    Thanks

If your around the Wasilla area, there is a guy that sells them from the road. If your heading towards Willow he is on the right hand side where all the little cabins are, you cant miss it. Yesterday he had a sign for $80 a pair.

There are something like 20 ads for bunny boots on craigslist right now.

Go with the bunny boots. Anything else you are asking for trouble. There's a reason why it is normally accepted boot for the Iron Dog!!! Even if your feet sweat they will still be warm. Also if you get water in them simply pour out abd put your foot back in.

You can also get Betas on ebay for cheap....

You can get them for 79.99 at fifth ave. outfitters in anchorage, white or black.

Default Depends on situation

If I was on rivers, lakes, streams with my snow machine alot, I would have the bunny boots. I have a pair of the Cabelas boots and they are simply awesome! I've been out at -60 with them without an extra pair of socks and have stayed toasty warm. They are well built boots that will keep your feet warm.

Sweeneys in Soldotna has black beta bunny boots in stock and has more "on the way". I just bought a pair of wides for 63 dollars out the door. If your down this way it might be worth a look to see if they have your size in stock, or just call. If I come to Anch I can bring them up for you.

This is the first pair of bunny boots I have ever owned, and am completely impressed. I stood outside for 5 hours the other night and my feet never hinted at being cold. All my other boots would have been miserable. Also look into extra tuff Bama socks, they really work good at wicking away the moisture and keeping your feet warm.

Brook
    The individual right to keep and bear arms shall not be denied or infringed by the State or a political subdivision of the State.