Thread: Wolf movie

Default Wolf movie

It has a bit of a slant to it but entertaining not the least. There also a bunch of other movies if you scroll down the page.

http://www.backpacker.com/dogs_of_wa...ons/dvideos/57

cool video!! it is thick with irony, and the anti-sentiments are obvious but well done.

i wish some video's would hit mainstream t.v. showing wolves making their kills. some of that treehugger money would dry up when the wolves rip the guts out of living deer and moose right in their livingrooms.

happy trails.
    jh

cool video. downloading hte others right now That coke wallace looks like a character. I like him! I didnt pick up on the slant? It seemed to me they were being pretty unbiased. But coming from Backpaker magazine Im sure that isnt true.

Default slant

It's from backpacker... that's the only slant, but if you watch the rest of the videos they are definitely anti IMO.

If you the read the comments, only one person was a pro-hunter. But what can you expect from a backpacking magazine?
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.