Thread: Traditional experts?

Default Traditional experts?

Im headed back up to AK in July and since I have been gone, I have gotten into traditional archery quite a bit, but have not figured everything out. Are there any subject matter experts in the Fairbanks area that can physically instruct on how to properly tune arrows and all the other little xtra things that come with traditional shooting? I have gotten books and done research, but Im a hands on person and any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, are the archery clubs a mix of compound and traditional archers or are they seperate? Thanks for any info.

definatly not an expert but I could use a traditional shooting buddy. I'm gone in the summers and august (ugg) in southeast as a charter boat skipper.

Golden north has a mix of stickbow and compound shooters. Far north archery assoc (on base) also has a mix of people.

Drop me a line when ya get up here..... are you military? there are ranges on both bases...fwa has an outdoor range...eafb has atleast an indoor dont know if the outdoor is still in use.

Default good info..

here is some great and easy to understand info..
    it might help until you get some hands on help..
    good luck..
    http://www.bowmaker.net/index2.htm

you need to click on tuning