Thread: Act now or lose your guns

Default Act now or lose your guns

Been reading about the "anti" appointments of the Obamanation, get ready it is coming, These anti people want a disarmed civilian population,
    join the NRA write a letter to your reps.

Quote Originally Posted by mwalker View Post
    Been reading about the "anti" appointments of the Obamanation, get ready it is coming, These anti people want a disarmed civilian population,
    join the NRA write a letter to your reps.
    Disarmed civilian population sounds a lot like peasant subject to me.

Don't know if that's where we're headed in the next 4 years; but it sure seems like rights are going missing much too fast.

I don't think we will see a swift sudden attempt at disarming the population. We will just see more and more laws that make it harder for us to get guns and ammo. At first it will be the AWB, then taxes on ammo, new regs on components, etc. All these kinds of efforts will make it harder and, to some, make it just not practical to own or purchase firearms and/or ammo and reloading components. At the same time we will see more propaganda which will indoctrinate upcoming generations as to the "evils of guns." Terms like, gun violence, assault weapons, gun show loop hole, common sense gun laws, etc. already have brain washed much of the population. There is no such thing as "gun violence", every firearm ( and knife and baseball bat, etc.) can be used as an "assault weapon", "gun show loop hole" is our current right as private citizens to sell firearms to each other face to face, "common sense gun laws" is a fancy term for infringement. But, most of the population doesn't realize these facts. Even many current gun owners. I know gun owners who like the sound of... "common sense gun laws meant to curb gun violence by banning assault weapons and closing the gun show loop hole but still allowing the American people to possess firearms for hunting"... When I explain what a statement like that really means they just kind of glaze over and aren't sure what to make of it. We need to keep educating people.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mwalker View Post
    Been reading about the "anti" appointments of the Obamanation, get ready it is coming......
    Which appointments do you refer to?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Biden for one. and Hillary for another.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Snyd View Post
    The reason I ask is because the libs aren't happy either.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Snyd View Post
    Originally Posted by Mark
    Biden is an idiot. He isn't a threat at all.

Hillary might make a decent Secretary of State. We all know she can bite the head off of anything. She might be more dangerous than Obama's Secretary of Defense.

And that might be a good thing..............It certainly would be a change........

The individual right to keep and bear arms shall not be denied or infringed by the State or a political subdivision of the State.