Thread: place to stay in valdez

Default place to stay in valdez

I have been trying to book a place to stay the first two weeks of august in valdez. I talked to a hursh reality about trailers houses for rent and have been kind of been getting a run around about prices. There are 3 of us and will be there from the 3-14. We are not really looking to stay at a b&b something where we don't share spaces with other people. Any info on contacts for a place would be greatly appreciated.

Salcha, AK

Are any of you guys military? If so they have camp trailers at the Sea Otter RV park.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

there are a ton of B&B in valdez... a lot of the houses are bi level. with B&B in the lower now that the kids moved out there is a few agents down there... one call .. was the main reservations agent when i lived there..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Valdez accomidations

fragil4, I've been staying at Eagles Rest for the past two years and they have been great. We always camp but they do have some extremely small cabins that will sleep anywhere from 2-4 people. Heres the link below good luck. If you have anymore questions pm me, we go at the end of August.