Thread: Vortex spotting scopes

Question Vortex spotting scopes

Has anyone looked through or owned a Vortex spotting scope ??
    I am interested in any feedbacks.

Thanks

RR
    Practice does not make perfect !!!!!
    Perfect Practice makes perfect !!!!!!!!!!

USS SARATOGA CV-60

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ex_2-1-1-1.gif

Everyone says you get what your pay for with optics. So I keep thinking that my Vortex can't be as good as it seems to me. I keep comparing it to more expensive spotters and haven't found anything better without taking a huge price jump. I have the Sandpiper 15-45 and have been happy.

After a lot of research I recently bought a Vortex Sandpiper. I was prepared to spend up to $700 for a spotting scope, and after reading some very good reviews of the Vortex scopes I went ahead and bought one. Couldn't be happier with it...

Hello, I am in the market for a spotter as well and have been looking at the vortex as well. I was wondering if anyone has had a side by side comparison with the vortex and the nikon xl, nikon fieldscope ed, pentax 65 ed. These are the other scopes I am debating on.

I know there is a big price variable here, just looking for a good scope. And if that means more $ than so be it. I know I can't touch a leica swaro or zeiss. So I'm looking for the best bang for the buck

Anyone put 2 or more of these scopes up for a side by side comparison?? I would love to hear your findings. Not trying to hyjack, just trying to expand,

I may just do things I am not proud of to fit the new Swaro magnesium scope into the budget