Thread: My e-caller with a twist

Default My e-caller with a twist

I finished my e-caller, and again thanks to shoe and mud for all their info. I did'nt use a thermos though, my e-caller is in it's own fur duffle bag/decoy bag. I don't know if it will work but I think the theory is sound. A fox won't shy away from another fox, nor will a coyote or lynx or wolf. The fox had a bad rub mark on it and now i have a use for it. I'll spray a little fox urine near the caller, prop it up as lifelike as I can and we'll see what happens. I'm hopeing to go out newyears day, when hopefully a lot of others will be sleeping in, or in no mood for loud noise. Any thoughts on this setup? I'd love to hear em.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E-caller 001.jpg  

Thumbs up

Nice modification! Definitely let us know how it works. I hadn't thought about using a lure, but it couldn't hurt.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Default Great idea!

Man looks awesome! Glad you were able to get you're caller together. Can you tie you're callers feet together and wear him as a back pack? Gona have to give you a rep. point for a job well done! Let us know how you do new years.

Shoe

I don't know about wearing it as a backack shoe, but I think I could tie the feet together for a carry handle. I did'nt even think about that, but thats a good idea. Might not get out new years morning, -38 here right now, and thats a little chilly for my bones to sit still for 30 minutes at a time. But I promise this, I will be trying it out very soon, and I'll let you know how it went. Again thanks your help with the info guys.