Thread: The New Swarovski Optik ATM-HD / STM-HD Spotting Scopes

Forum Sponsor

Default The New Swarovski Optik ATM-HD / STM-HD Spotting Scopes

PRESS INFORMATION
    Here's more new product info from Swarovski. Please feel free to call us with any questions.
    The New Swarovski Optik ATM-HD / STM-HD Spotting Scopes With Magnesium Technology Uncompromising Optical Perfection
    Swarovski Optik announces the ATM-HD/STM-HD magnesium spotting scopes; the new magnesium technology means considerably lower weight with maximum stability. Rugged, compact and corrosion-resistant, the observation spotting scopes are able to withstand harsh conditions. The easy-to-handle full surface rubber armouring provides perfect protection against external impacts. The lens coatings in the new ATM-HD/STM-HD series have been further optimized guaranteeing maximum transmission. They deliver impressively high-contrast images even when light conditions are poor.
    The new Swarovski Optik 80mm and 65mm HD spotting scopes are both available with straight and angled bodies. Due to the use of fluoride containing HD lenses, the ATM-HD/STM-HD models offer even higher contrast images with razor-sharp outlines without annoying color fringing (chromatic aberration). The scopes are dustproof and watertight. The nitrogen filling ensures that the lenses do not fog up and as a result, they can be used in the most severe weather conditions. The SWAROTOP and SWARODUR coatings ensure the best transmission and life-like color reproduction.
    SWAROCLEAN, a coating that enables effortless removal of stubborn dirt such as watermarks, insect repellents or tree resin is also on all models. Many easy to use accessories are available such as the Camera adapters: the DCA and DCB, and telephoto system TLS 800. A stay-on case, Lens Cleaning Set, balance rail, tripods and tripod head FH 101 round out this product line.
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug View Post
    PRESS INFORMATION
    Here's more new product info from Swarovski. Please feel free to call us with any questions.
    The New Swarovski Optik ATM-HD / STM-HD Spotting Scopes With Magnesium Technology Uncompromising Optical Perfection
    Swarovski Optik announces the ATM-HD/STM-HD magnesium spotting scopes; the new magnesium technology means considerably lower weight with maximum stability. Rugged, compact and corrosion-resistant, the observation spotting scopes are able to withstand harsh conditions. The easy-to-handle full surface rubber armouring provides perfect protection against external impacts. The lens coatings in the new ATM-HD/STM-HD series have been further optimized guaranteeing maximum transmission. They deliver impressively high-contrast images even when light conditions are poor.
    The new Swarovski Optik 80mm and 65mm HD spotting scopes are both available with straight and angled bodies. Due to the use of fluoride containing HD lenses, the ATM-HD/STM-HD models offer even higher contrast images with razor-sharp outlines without annoying color fringing (chromatic aberration). The scopes are dustproof and watertight. The nitrogen filling ensures that the lenses do not fog up and as a result, they can be used in the most severe weather conditions. The SWAROTOP and SWARODUR coatings ensure the best transmission and life-like color reproduction.
    SWAROCLEAN, a coating that enables effortless removal of stubborn dirt such as watermarks, insect repellents or tree resin is also on all models. Many easy to use accessories are available such as the Camera adapters: the DCA and DCB, and telephoto system TLS 800. A stay-on case, Lens Cleaning Set, balance rail, tripods and tripod head FH 101 round out this product line.
    Ok we are listening... When do we get the specs and price list? If you need one field tested I would be happy to volunteer my services

Forum Sponsor

Swarovski is saying Spring delivery which leads me to think (I've been doing this for a long time) maybe by June.
    The 65's will be $1989.00 + eyepiece and the 80's will be $2599.00 + eyepiece
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com