Thread: Fairbanks Archery Club??

Default Fairbanks Archery Club??

I had heard about a club in fairbanks that shoots at a school but i never got any details... if they have a league or what they shoot or where??

any info appreciated!

golden north archery assoc. shoots at ryan middle school. Dont have a current schedule, last I heard they shot on wed and fri nites. Used to be an active member, have since stopped shooting all together, need to get back into it. You can call Bill Payton at Design Alaska, or look up Lamar Wood.

Default thanks

oh ok thanks for the info if anyone has contact inf id appreciate it!

Default tt

ttt.......

call bill or look up Lamar...both are past presidents and both are still active in the group.

Or try north pole archery supply..Bill or Connie may have a good contact number.

Default Fairbanks Shooting Opportunities

Hello,

Golden North Archery shoots most every Weds. and Fri. from 6:30pm to 9:00pm..Non-members are welcome fee is about $5.00 a night..schedule mirrors the Public School schedule..that is when school is in session they are shooting at Ryan School right next to Lathrop..best way to get there is throught the side door facing the softball fields..head to the gym..but turn right through the weight room..

Email is lmwood@alaska.net

Please note ..(no shooting in the summer as they are at Esro road)..outdoor 3-d

JOAD shoots Thursday nights with Del ..

Hope this helps

Default thanks

thats what i needed!

Isn't there a Juniors group, too?
    They used to be on Thursday evenings, or has that changed?
    Lurker.

Smile This guy needs help!!!

Help him out guys! Its really painful watching him shoot and he needs the practice.

the kids stuff is Joad put on by Del. You can reach Del at sportsmens warehouse at the bow counter..older white haired fella.

Don...you can lead a guy to the bar but you can't force them to drink. both Lamar and Bill are in the paper....completely forgot about Del, and know you know where to find him also. He used to have fox sports den here in town, an archery shop..

Default Joad

Hello,

JOAD is almost every Thursday at Ryan..6:30pm.same directions as Golden North...Del Demeritt does a fantastic job with the kids..mine have worked with him for several years now.They have all the gear there to get started, and borrow while shootin there..Recurve that is..

Thanks