Thread: Fox Pro information, RE: Sounds

Default Fox Pro information, RE: Sounds

Im ordering our foxpro sounds and am having a heck of a time coming up with 100 sounds. I was wondering what folks have used that have been the most effective for up here in Alaska..

Any help greatly appreciated!
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Did you go with the scorpion? I picked up a scorpion from SW and it came preloaded with a bunch of sounds I will never use. I am going to try and figure out how to get some of them off and add different. There are quite a few good Alaska sounds on there already though. So far I have had the best success with the snowshoe in distress and the woodpecker distress. I bought a mojo woodpecker decoy to go with it and that thing is super deadly on Fox!!! I had a fox come screaming across a lake on base about 10 minutes after I put the decoy and scorpion out on the ice. He came to within about 5 feet of the decoy before I ran him off thinking he might take off with my decoy. Then while I was standing up I saw there was a second one coming in from the other side too but he ran off after he saw me turn around. I was trying to get some photo's of the fox up close but he came in way too fast to set anything up! Cant wait to try it out for real with the new rifle!
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

HuntN

Thank you! Too funny, the visualization of a fox taking off with your decoy.
    We are going to go with the new Fury. It was pretty time consuming coming up with 100 sounds to load onto that thing!
    We did end up adding the Woodpecker sounds, and some cat sounds which we'll probably never use but for the most part I think we got it loaded.

Thank you for the input! I appreciate it!
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Cool. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the success with the Fury. I am going to go out tommorow morning and see if I can do some more calling and get some pics.
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page