Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Merry Christmas

  1. #1
    Member letshunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Kodiak, now palmer alaska
    Posts
    188

    Default Merry Christmas

    Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

  2. #2

    Default

    And..likewise to you. Spread the cheer.
    SP
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •