Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Toys from X-mas past..

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NorthWest Alaska
    Posts
    3,635

    Default Toys from X-mas past..

    Heres some toys from X-mas past being tryed out.

    A new (Then) M-39 Finn'd Mosin Nagant.
    These were the first three. Shot two of them before the rest figured it out and ran. I put one in a runners neck as it ran past me about 50 yards away blowing out his arteries and he still went another 50 yards before the final heartbeat.

    This was the last one...two each was good enough.

  2. #2

    Default

    No Pics.
    SP
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NorthWest Alaska
    Posts
    3,635

    Default

    My fault. Trying to edit them in the photobucket because they were only loading half way....
    I have to learn to spell and edit the hard way I guess....LOL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •