Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Found snowmachine gas

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Wasilla, AK

    Default Found snowmachine gas

    Anyone lose some gas off a snowmachine in Hatcher's Pass in the last few days? I found some, let me know if it's yours.

  2. #2


    Was it in a red plastic jug? If so, I might be missing one.
    Dang, a can of missing gas is almost worth the effort of putting on the Lost and Found, with a reward posted.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts