Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Holiday's

  1. #1
    New member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    171

    Default Holiday's

    MERRY CHRISTMAS to all forum members and / famlies .

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Rapid City South Dakota
    Posts
    49

    Smile Same to You

    Merry Christmas to your family and a Happy New Year!

  3. #3
    Supporting Member Amigo Will's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Wrangell
    Posts
    7,599

    Thumbs up

    You bet Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

  4. #4
    Member akjeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Palmer
    Posts
    788

    Default

    A very merry Christmas to all!!!!! God bless everyone.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kodiak
    Posts
    650

    Default To all

    Thanks folks, and Merry Christmas to you and all others that make this site a welcome distraction.

  6. #6

    Default

    Merry Christmas to all you you also

  7. #7
    Member tboehm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Soldotna AK
    Posts
    2,406

    Default cheaters

    you all know that this belongs under the GD thread but what the heck

    Merry Christmas to all and God Bless!!

  8. #8
    Member Hunt'N'Photos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Ditto, Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new hunting season!
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

    To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

  9. #9
    Moderator Alaskacanoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sterling
    Posts
    1,450

    Default I remember

    when I was a little kid and I was so excited on Christmas Eve.
    We did not get much for Christmas when I was little, but it sure seemed like it to me... We usually got only one Santa gift and it usually was something more utilitarian back then. maybe some new winter boots, gloves etc.. but never like a bunch of stuff.. We had one exchange gift between my brothers and sisters.. that item was less than a 10 dollar item. a jack knife, some bullets, a hatchet and bowsaw..
    We used to turn all the lights off in the house except for the christmas lights and play guessing games, shake the presents and try to guess..
    I remember my first real gun came at Christmas..
    My older brothers and I went out Christmas day to hunt for Rabbits and birds...
    I got a Duck with my second shot from my new 4-10 shotgun.
    It was a green wing teal...
    I remember it like yesterday.. the shells were red paper,, with 4 chill shot not many pellets in those...
    It was a very proud and happy moment...
    Merry Christmas to all...
    and enjoy the children.. they are the excitment of the season for me..
    Max
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

    Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tboehm View Post
    you all know that this belongs under the GD thread but what the heck

    Merry Christmas to all and God Bless!!
    Yeah,
    But .....Ditto to all.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •