Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Happy Festivus

  1. #1
    Member Sapper 2-6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fort Wainwright
    Posts
    105

    Default Happy Festivus

    Happy Festivus Everyone!

    Just want to wish everyone back home in the great north land a Happy Festivus, an early Merry Christmas, and a Happy New year from Iraq. Keep posting the pics for me to drool over.

    Kodiak 5
    (A $100 donation has been made in everyone's name to the Human Fund,money for people)

  2. #2
    Member alaskachuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    3,256

    Default Woo Hoo

    It is the Festivus for the rest of us. Ill make a donation to the human fund too


    Merry christmas all and happy new year
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

  3. #3
    Member DRIFTER_016's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Yellowknife, NWT
    Posts
    3,319

    Default Merry Fishmas!!!!

    Merry Fishmas to all!!!!


  4. #4
    Member alaskachuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    3,256

    Default

    OMG Dave. That is ummmmmmmmmmm Im not sure. No that is a great picture. Good stuff
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

  5. #5
    Member growden1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Yes, Merry Christmas and be safe over there.

    Drifter, wow! Nice Fish. I knew there were some monsters over there, and you just proved it.

    Fish On!
    http://www.youtube.com/growden1

    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

  6. #6
    Member breausaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper 2-6 View Post
    Happy Festivus Everyone!

    Just want to wish everyone back home in the great north land a Happy Festivus, an early Merry Christmas, and a Happy New year from Iraq. Keep posting the pics for me to drool over.

    Kodiak 5
    (A $100 donation has been made in everyone's name to the Human Fund,money for people)
    Seinfeld humor, I love it.
    Have you put up your Festivus pole yet?
    Jay
    07 C-Dory 25 Cruiser
    OurPlayground.


  7. #7
    Member spoiled one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    3,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper 2-6 View Post
    Happy Festivus Everyone!

    Just want to wish everyone back home in the great north land a Happy Festivus, an early Merry Christmas, and a Happy New year from Iraq. Keep posting the pics for me to drool over.

    Kodiak 5
    (A $100 donation has been made in everyone's name to the Human Fund,money for people)
    When will the feats of strength and the airing of grievances occur? Funny stuff! Be safe over there!
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

  8. #8
    Member Sapper 27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Pole, AK
    Posts
    323

    Default

    2-6,
    A donation to the Human Fund? Whatever. Exactly! It's a Festivus Miracle I made it to Fairbanks they way things went in Seattle. Horrible. However I am here and will be on hard water soon. I hear the platoon is crumbling without the duo formerly known as 2-6 and 2-7.

    TSS and Master Growden,
    Anytime after the 27th is good for me to meet up with ya and hit up some lunkers. The wife and I are going out to Quartz on the 26th and the 27th is her b-day so after those 2 days I'm good. I fly out of here on the 3rd of Jan (maybe-see SEATAC airport). Send me a PM or something and let me know.


    Happy Festivus to All!!!

    Sapper 2-7
    AKA Sapper in the Skies

  9. #9
    Member Sapper 2-6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fort Wainwright
    Posts
    105

    Default

    2-7,

    Glad you made it up to Fairbanks for Festivus with your family. Good luck with the ice fishing. Make sure you check the teeth on the auger from outdoor rec. Dont want to get the crappy #5 one again and have a repeat of last year. Luckily a jedi showed up and saved the day.

    Yea the platoon is crumbling. There are alot of moves going on in that platoon/company. Luckily aint much going on over here for it to matter. Tight lines and show me some pics.

    Kodiak 5

  10. #10

    Default

    Happy Festivus from the Restofus.
    Come home soon, fish are waiting.
    SP
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •