Thread: FailSafe Loading Data?

Default FailSafe Loading Data?

Just got a bag of 300 Grain .375 Failsafes and would love to reload. Been all over the internet and cannot find any info on them. Just looking for some help on where to find some info. Thanks!

I think that the Failsafes (a Combined Technology product) are listed in the most recent Nosler manual. I'm not at home now to check, but I will later for you.

I remembered correctly and incorrectly, the loading data for the Fail Safe bullets is in Nosler #5, but not in the most recent #6. Which .375 cartridge are you loading? The data in #5 is for 375H&H, 378 Weatherby, and 375 Remington Ultra Mag. If you're loading the .375 Ruger, then Nosler #5 isn't going to help you because the cartridge is not listed...it hadn't hit the market during the era of #5.

I played around with the Fail Safes ten years ago or so...30 cal. Could'nt get them to shoot as accurately as I wanted, but you'll probably do better with them than I did. The Fail Safe is a penetrating bullet for sure.

Let me know if you need more information. PM would work.

http://nosler.com/?p=15&b=375cal&s=335

This also had the FS on it but now has the new solid bullet instead.
    "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".