Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 67

Thread: Alaska Draw & Tier II Hunting Information

  1. #21

    Default Hurry!!

    Only 3 hours and 42 minutes left to apply!

  2. #22
    Member ret25yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Unit 13
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    i added a 330 to my application/donations..lol

    If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

  3. #23
    Member germe1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Palmer, Alaska
    Posts
    151

    Default Drawing Permit Results This Spring

    According to the ADFG site, the results of the drawing permits will be out this spring (2010) rather than in July. And there will be more information published in May. So I guess I have a few more months of anticipation to see if I got a cow tag. Pride be darned, all I want is the meat in the freezer. My kids like moose meat and I'm tired of them only getting it when a freind who hunts better brings some over,....LOL.

  4. #24
    Member Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by germe1967 View Post
    So I guess I have a few more months of anticipation to see if I got a cow tag.
    Actually, some time in March (closer to the end) you'll be able to see if you drew any permits as that is when the results will be available. Good luck!

  5. #25
    Member Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time
    Posts
    8,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by germe1967 View Post
    According to the ADFG site, the results of the drawing permits will be out this spring (2010) rather than in July. And there will be more information published in May. So I guess I have a few more months of anticipation to see if I got a cow tag. Pride be darned, all I want is the meat in the freezer. My kids like moose meat and I'm tired of them only getting it when a freind who hunts better brings some over,....LOL.
    well i guess you need to swing into the game managment forum.. and see that if the Mat su AC has it's way.. you WONT have any chance.... two threads one with a poll.....


    hit the poll give troy your input... sounds like he may take it back to them... and ATTEND A MEETING they are FOR public input.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

    meet on face book here

  6. #26

    Default Lower 48 vs AK Residents

    Has anyone looked at the spring bear tags yet. Take a look and count how many of the winners are from AK. THAT IS A LOAD OF BS!

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akair View Post
    Has anyone looked at the spring bear tags yet. Take a look and count how many of the winners are from AK. THAT IS A LOAD OF BS!
    Before you go too nuts, read the post from Bill S. on this other thread. (http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...t=74706&page=2). It appears that only the non-res permits have been announced and the resident permits have not been finalized yet. If you look at the result list, you will notice that the only hunts listed are the DB1## hunts. These are the non-resident hunt numbers. The DB2## (note the 2 instead of the 1 at the start) are the resident or non-resident with Alaska resident relatives hunts. None of the DB2## hunts are listed in the posted results.

    The people listed with Alaska cities are probably those who live in Alaska but don't yet qualify for "resident" status.

  8. #28

    Default Draw Hunts

    Does anyone know when fish and game publishes the draw results online? Is it any day now?

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GUZ808 View Post
    Does anyone know when fish and game publishes the draw results online? Is it any day now?
    Yes, draw results will be online once they are available, check here (http://www.wildlife.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=permits.draw) for information. They are supposed to be out before the end of March. Usually, they will show up on a Friday afternoon, but there is no guarantee of that (just typical timing from past years).
    Last edited by LuJon; 03-26-2010 at 02:22.

  10. #30
    Member ret25yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Unit 13
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    correction .. unless you wanna look at unit 13 caribou...

    otherwise check here

    http://www.wildlife.alaska.gov/index...g=permits.draw

    If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ret25yo View Post
    correction .. unless you wanna look at unit 13 caribou...

    otherwise check here

    http://www.wildlife.alaska.gov/index...g=permits.draw
    Oops, sorry about that. I had the other link copied from yesterday and apparently didn't copy the correct link like I thought I did before pasting. You are correct, that is where I meant to link to. Thanks for catching that. I will try to correct my previous post. edit: I guess I can't go back and edit my previous post, oh well.

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    188

    Default Draw Results

    Anyone heard when "the end of March" is going to come around? Is it going to be the 19th in the afternoon? Or do I have to wait another week to be dissapointed? Seems like the end to me!

  13. #33

    Default Look here...

    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth View Post
    Anyone heard when "the end of March" is going to come around? Is it going to be the 19th in the afternoon? Or do I have to wait another week to be dissapointed? Seems like the end to me!
    Check out this thread for everyone's guesses: http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=74730

    As usual, there most likely won't be any kind of official announcement of it until it is already out. Don't expect to get any reliable future date/time.

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,031

    Default page where draw info will be shown

    Quote Originally Posted by ret25yo View Post
    That poor web page is all tired like and just about all wore out - what, do you go there like 10 times per day ret?

    C'mon.... fess up....

  15. #35
    Member ret25yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Unit 13
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Between the family, school, and work.. I haven't had time for checking it more than once a week, I figure if they come out, It'll be posted here

    If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

  16. #36

    Default

    The good folks at Fish and Game are taking their sweet time...making sure I get all the permits I applied for! Sorry folks, just gonna have to be patient

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    anchorage
    Posts
    169

    Default iphone

    i have it saved as a favorite on my phone, and check it every couple of hours

  18. #38
    Member HWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    KP
    Posts
    68

    Default Crock

    April 9th what a crock, what was the purpose of an early draw if you keep delaying the process, its just not right..

  19. #39
    Member doogiehauz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    elmendorf AFB AK
    Posts
    275

    Smile new times.

    The results of the November 1 – December 31, 2009 Draw application period will be available at 5pm on April 9th.
    The Spring 2010

    wow....how much time does it take? maybe im inpatient but wouldnt you know well ahead of time if troubles were to arise since the other bear draws are out?

  20. #40
    Member sayak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Central peninsula, between the K-rivers
    Posts
    5,758

    Default Wait a second...

    Quote Originally Posted by HWK View Post
    April 9th what a crock, what was the purpose of an early draw if you keep delaying the process, its just not right..
    ... who said anything about April 9?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •