Thread: New Strings

Default New Strings

I was thinking about getting some new stings on my 82nd Airborne. First off, where is the best place to get this done and what kind of strings, i was thinking about going with winners choice strings. Second, lets see some pictures of some unique string colors.

I seem to recall in this forum, and it was probably 3-4 mohts back, somebody suggested that using custom strings will void the Bowtech warranty. I do not know if what is correct or not.

I use Viscosity strings myself and great strings they are. There are others good string makers out there Bucknasty, Rock Solid, Vapor Trail, America Best It goes on and on. It all depends what you want... Winner choice was the way to go but anymore you can get better strings a lot cheaper than winner choice.

Call Paul at Archers Den he has a local guy making strings that are incredible. And he can answer the question about warranty for you too.

Vapor Trail. I love them. Call them and they well send it straight to your house
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Default String Options

There's only so many ways to make strings, so most are really good. I use "Crackers" strings and he will customize 'til your hearts content. He can also explain the varies characteristics of popular materials like 450 plus, 452x and 8125. Some have no creep and others a bit more. Lead time can be 2 to 3 weeks! Link below shows some of his custom color combinations!

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...hlight=strings