Thread: Just a friendly reminder

Default Just a friendly reminder

For those of you in the interior or for the whole state for that matter, but since I'm in Delta and Gary is down in the southern part, I will be ordering my birds again this spring. I'll be ordering more than last year, 300 of them this year. I'll have pigeons hopfully ready for spring as well, since I had a hawk break into my coop and kill half of my birds. I'll start breeding them again here in a few months after the cold part of the season is over for the most part. You can either jump on my order or check my web site out which is still under work but we can put your order onto ours and brood them for ya which ever is easier. Anyhow don't want to sound to salesmen like, just been seeing alot of interest of birds and people getting new pups, so wanted to get that out there.

www.granitemountaingamebirds.com

mike

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

hey mike keep me in mind i may order some pheasant with you.. and some chucker.. i don't need a full order of them as required by the hatchery... also don't know if you use it but ....

eggbid.com is a great place for all kinds of bird...

Vince
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Ok I'll look ya up, I'll be placing my order in Feburary. Are you going to need me to brood them for you?

Mike

Mike,

Have you [or anyone] tried Hungarian Partridge up here? I see the chicks are more expensive but they may adapt better. Just a thought.

Vern

No I haven't and I'm don't know of anyone else. Everyone I know raises chukars and pheasants mainly, a few quail thrown in there. I'll look into it though, I know that the chukar is a hearty bird and Steve Thomas happen to come across one out by my dad's place in late Oct early Nov and took a pic and put it on the News Web. I think if they had more feathers like the grouse and the hungarian on the legs they might to ok up here.

mike