Thread: Shoulder holster?

Default Shoulder holster?

I am looking to upgrade (read that update) my current holster system for my full size 45 acp. I was in Great Northern Guns looking at the Alaskan made holster (cant remember the manufacturer or name) and it appears to be quite functional and user friendly, made of Cordura all synthetic and about $70. On a working mans budget, what is your favorite holster system for your side arm for every day use or in the woods, not for service or work but in the field.

I have both auto loaders and wheel guns, but am asking specifically for the auto unless the product will work for both.

Thanks,

Try one of this guys Chest holsters. I use one for my S&W mountain gun and it works very well.
    http://www.survivalsheath.com/holsters/index.htm
    Steve

hi jester..........merry christmas! check the leather military shoulder rig called the tanker model. el paso saddlery makes one for about $125.00 OR buy a real military one for about $30. on eBay.

they are offered in tan or black, and work just great for the .45 auto (it also fits lots of other guns such as the glock, browning buckmark, etc.

bid low.

happy trails.
    jh