Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reloader 17

Default Reloader 17

If I can order 30 lbs of Reloader 17, how many would want some and how much. I may be able to get 5# or 1# containers. Just a head count for now, if it happens I will make sure there is a contribution to the site also. I won't be making any money off of it, just trying to save by having a larger order to save on hazmat. This is a new powder that was designed for the short mags but has other great applications. There are reported phenominal gains in velocity. If you haven't heard of it here it is:

http://www.6mmbr.com/reloder17.html

http://accurateshooter.wordpress.com...der-17-powder/
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

I would take a 5lb. can if I could pick it up somewhere in the Fairbanks area.
    "Beware the man with only one gun; he may know how to use it."

Default 5lb

They are out of 5lb cans now and don't expect them in any time soon. It looks like I will be able to get them up here for around $23-$24/lb. That's not to Fairbanks however.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

Smile 3 pounds

I would take 3 pounds..

I would take a 5 pound container
    Tennessee

Count me in for 5#. I have got to try this powder.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Default OK

Orders on it's way. It will be delivered to Kenai and I can take some to Anchorage next time I'm there. I will get the final price once I see the freight bill. It may vary slightly. Please PM me with your contact information so I can contact you when it comes in and arrange to get it to you some way. Please remember I'm not making a penny off of this so I can't absorb extra costs to get it to you guys, although I will spend some time running around if need be. I'll probably ask for a donation if you'd like to send to Outdoors Directory. I already have some spoken for along with those who posted here, so it's first come first served. I have at least half if not more already spoken for.

Default Murphy

Murphy,

What do you think this will do in a .375 Weatherby?

PM sent.
    Thank you for doing the leg work on this
    Tennessee

Default Rl 17

If you have any extra I would take 1 or 5. Thanks I sent my number in a PM

Default Gone

OK guys, it's all spoken for. Here is what I have, let me know if I have anything wrong:

kay9cop- 5
    alaska2go- 3
    MikeT- 1
    snowwolfe- 5
    murphy- 5
    12bhntn- 5

I'll let you know when it comes in and you can pay me and work out delivery then. Then we just have to wait for some weather to go test some loads!!!

How are you Fairbanks folks going to get your powder to Fairbanks? I would like to try some but I am not going to Anch. anytime soon. Were ya'll looking at shipping it up? Thanks

So what is the plan for getting it to Fairbanks?

If it cant get to Fairbanks I will buy what Kay9Cop spoke for. That will put me in for 10 pounds
    Tennessee

If you have another lb I can bring it up to Fairbanks for him Obviously I would pay for the extra pound...

Default Fairbanks

It all depends on when it gets here, but I would bet we could find somebody going between Anchorage and Fairbanks to bring it up there? Ronster, if you are able to do so, I'm sure we could find a pound in there for you.

If my 5 lbs. is coming in 1 lb. cans then I'll give up one of mine to Ronster.

If somebody was going down and could bring it back(Fairbanks) I would take a couple of pounds if you had any left.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay9Cop View Post
    If my 5 lbs. is coming in 1 lb. cans then I'll give up one of mine to Ronster.
    I am down there about the time the powder is coming in. Timing should be good so I shouldnt have a problem bringing it back up.

I relize its all spoken for but if someone for some reason might have got to much or just cant use all they spoke for I would take a pound or two here in the Anchorage area. Thanks!

Will Holden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast