Thread: Sumer Grayling

Smile Sumer Grayling

This is a very detailed story of how I caught a large Grayling

As I whipped my fly out into the array of lights casted by the sun's everlasting shine I watched my fly float down through the ripples as a huge Grayling showing off it's impressively large dorsal fin launched from the water and engulfed my fly as it flew through the air I was amazed to see how large it was. And that was just the beginning of the fight he would pull but I would keep tension on him so the fly would not come out of his mouth and I would walk with him and real up the slack line and then walk backwards slowly now then BOOM it was a brawl he took off so I jumped onto my knees and grabbed him got a quick picture and realest him back into the stream.

Well I would post a picture along with the story but i took the picture with a film camera and I couldn't figure out how to scan it on some way sorry

But at least you got the story

Palmer, AK.

Your'e posts of fishing and moose hunting are refreshing. Keep 'em coming. Hopefully you'll get a digital camera for Christmas as I'd like to see some of your adventures.

Pictures!!! That is what we want!!!!
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.