I don't have much experience at all with inflatables, as I've been using kayaks and canoes for my river and lake paddlings all of my life. But now I want a raft and I've been looking and reading around quite a bit. I would want something that meets these criteria:
1. I can operate solo in a river up to Class 3
2. I can have 3, maybe 4, people on it while just floating the Kenai, or other relatively mild river.
3. I want to be able to hunt moose with another person with the boat (and probably have up to 2 bagged moose).
4. I want oars.
5. I want responsive manuverability.
6. I want to fish like a maniac from it.
7. Cost is not an issue.
Would you guys recommend a model or two that you would get for these purposes, and can I attain all of these criteria in one boat? It can be any company, and model, just so long as you think it would be something useful for what I want to use it for. Thanks.