Thread: cooper landing bridge - any reports?

Default cooper landing bridge - any reports?

any recent trout reports from the cooper landing bridge/upper kenai? trying to decide if i should go hardwater fishing, or river fishing this weekend and some recent information would be nice. pm if you don't want too many folks to know. thanks in advance.
    www.akfishology.com

fishing isn't about life or death... it's more important than that.

hey mark. 4 of use are doing sportsmans to jims this saturday. Water is low but open. Im sure the bridge would produce a few fish it usually does. Ill post our fun sunday saturday evening or sunday morning
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Thanks... I'm going Sunday morning and debating on whether to float, just fish the bridge, or go hardwater fishing instead. The forecast for Sat/Sun is about 30 degrees and partly cloudy, so I'm leaning towards fishing the river. A report from your trip on Saturday would be awesome in order to decide what my best option might be. Thanks again
    www.akfishology.com

Hey Mark. Ill post about 5:30 OR 6 on saturday when i stop for dinner at kingfisher. Domanic that owns it is a guide to so ill see what he has to say and see if anyone is down working the bridge area

I think I will aslo pull the boat up to the upper and give it a shot while the weathers still nice out. Hope the upper river doesn't look anything like the lower dose right now.

It looks ok. I looked at the web cam on the launch at sportsmans. Im sure there will be a few bumps but the main channel looks ok. Were are gonna get to sportmans around 930is One drift boat one cat. Jose who is lv2fish, Sam, Me, and akpowdermonkey are going. Stop and see us. We will stop midday and have a fire going and snacks and a adult beverage or two

I fished the bridge a couple of weekends ago and did pretty good, I fished for about four hours and was 1 for 3. Saw a few others hook up too. I will be heading out there this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    Hey Mark. Ill post about 5:30 OR 6 on saturday when i stop for dinner at kingfisher. Domanic that owns it is a guide to so ill see what he has to say and see if anyone is down working the bridge area
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HULA HULA BURGER and an IPA!!!!!

Thanks chuck. I think we're gonna float from the lake to sportsman's, but if I hear a good report form you, we might change our plans. I appreciate it.
    www.akfishology.com