Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wooldridge Kenai model

Default Wooldridge Kenai model

Here is the new Kenai boat they are shipping up for the show. With the 5 guys in the boat and a 50 Yam they had 25 mph, gps# on the lake and with just one guy 27 mph. Sure looks like tons of fishing room and you can even get inside the bow fish box and shut the lid!!! This boat has the new digital vinyl flames option.

Default Wooldridge Kenai boat

Default Wooldridge

How do these speed numbers compare to other boats set up for the kenai.
    I haven't been on the river since the big boats were outlawed. This is just a new Alaskan XL open set up for the kenai.

I like the new graphics and the open layout. Looks like a great fishing setup and the performance numbers sound good.

How about some package pricing for the setup?

only 2 mph loss with 4 guys added, thats pretty amazing, i'd say better than most of the other boats down there, the willie's might be more plush & decked out, but it depends on the $$$

Default $$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Sobie2 View Post
    How about some package pricing for the setup?
    I think this one is $35,000.00 in Seattle. I bet they have it close to that for the show. The shipping company's are lowering the price since the fuel surcharges are dropping.
    The box seats slide up and down the gunnel's as well.

I don't need another boat but I would like to get that graphic for my 93 alaskan....perhaps it is time for a visual refresh. Anyone try buying the new vinyl for an old boat?

Default decals

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    I don't need another boat but I would like to get that graphic for my 93 alaskan....perhaps it is time for a visual refresh. Anyone try buying the new vinyl for an old boat?
    Give them a call, I know they can make some to fit your boat. I have put new vinyl on many older boats. They also have camo, diamond plate and can make custom patterns as well.

Default decals

After last years "incident"(found a stump that made me ricoche all the way across the river!) I have a dent that we will attempt to slowly push out this year, then I will put a new decal on. All I can say is ,I can attest to woolridges toughness!! How much is a new decal kit for a 20' sport?

Default decals

Tim if you just have a small spot 12- 24 inches to cover up you can just replace that section, it won't hardly show up when you get a couple of feet back. You can buy it here in town to match the color.

Default thanks!

I might try that. Got to see how far we can get this dent out, then see what I want to do. The dent is up front where rocks from trailering have beat up the decal also, so I could do both sides. I had this boat polished up almost as good as your SD, then I hit that stump, I was SSOO mad at myself. The good thing is nobody got hurt, just a dent in the boat and a big dent in my pride! I still love this boat, actually the whole famliy loves this boat!!

Default decals

I put a 6 ft section from the bow back on the old classic after years of rock chips, "before the days of bras". It worked great, the color even matched up good after 3 years of the original blue on it. Just sand down any sharp edges of the dings and put the decal on wet so you can move it in place.

Default Don't understand

I just don't begin to see where something like that is worth 35K That looks like a plain jane boat and with nothing to it and a 50hp to boot. Hell thats what I paid for a 2009 Ram. I would have thought that it would have been maybe 20K at most. How in the heck is that even worth that much money?

Default I agree

Quote Originally Posted by tboehm View Post
    I just don't begin to see where something like that is worth 35K That looks like a plain jane boat and with nothing to it and a 50hp to boot. Hell thats what I paid for a 2009 Ram. I would have thought that it would have been maybe 20K at most. How in the heck is that even worth that much money?
    That is more than I paid for a new 17.5 alaskan with a 115 E-tec last fall.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com

35 grand; are they nuts???

Did Wooldridge use the regular 50HP Yamaha 4stroke or the high thrust T50 which swings a larger diameter prop? And yes the T50 will swing a regular prop (where the smaller T8 and others uses only the large very low pitch prop).

Sobie2

Default People wll pay it.

Quote Originally Posted by tboehm View Post

Enough people with great credit will run down and buy all that they can build.

Hehe BOATT.. Bring Out Another Ten Thousand... Rather high priced for a simple boat..) Nice boat, but all the same..

buy a willie and get a better boat and save some money

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast