Thread: Glaciercraft Boats Pre-Boat Show Pricing

Default Glaciercraft Boats Pre-Boat Show Pricing

Alaska Offshore Marine is offering up to $20,000 off existing 2008 pricing on all Glaciercraft Boats. From our 25' Coho Offshore through our 35' King Offshore. Also discounted, our NEW 21'-24' Glacier Skiff, 21' GC Kenai skiff. and our 18' GC Drift boat.
    Take advantage of the lowest interest rates ever! CU1 is at 5.75%! Gas prices are lower now than they have been in over a year, now is the time to move on your new Glaciercraft Boat.
    This offer is good until January 5th, minimum $5,000 deposit must be in house before 1/5/09. 2009 pricing will take effect 1/6/09 +8% across the product line. 907-333-4012 ask for Scott or Mike www.glaciercraft.com

Chugiak, Alaska, United States, United States

i am just wondering how could you have leftover boats from 08 when from what i hear is the biggest complaint about glaciercraft is the wait to get your special order boat built?

Quote Originally Posted by akriverrat View Post
    i am just wondering how could you have leftover boats from 08 when from what i hear is the biggest complaint about glaciercraft is the wait to get your special order boat built?
    It wasn't a discount on left over boats. It was a discount off the 2008 pricing model.
    ... aboard the 'Memory Maker' Making Memories one Wave at a Time!