Thread: who sales River Jet Mag in AK

Default who sales River Jet Mag in AK

I've been looking all over for a copy of River jet mag wondering if anybody knows where to obtain them in Alaska?

Default River Jet mag

River Jet changed the name to Boating Sportsman but still stays close to it's jet roots.

West Marine on Dimond carries it.

If they have a back copy from Sept/Oct 08 it has a red and silver Extreme Shallow on the cover, look on page 15 and you will see a pic of my wife my son and I coming down the 20 Mile, I didn't even know I was in there untill a friend told me.
    19' Lowe Roughneck
    90/65 Honda 4 stroke
    Outboard Jet

Default Boating Sportsmen

Quote Originally Posted by Lowe & Slow View Post
    River Jet changed the name to Boating Sportsman but still stays close to it's jet roots.

West Marine on Dimond carries it.

If they have a back copy from Sept/Oct 08 it has a red and silver Extreme Shallow on the cover, look on page 15 and you will see a pic of my wife my son and I coming down the 20 Mile, I didn't even know I was in there untill a friend told me.
    Thanks for the info. Now that I have the correct name of the mag it shouldn't be so cumbersome to locate. I was informed by Craig @ Compeus that my SJX will be presented in the next mag

Default SJX

I hope its in there I look forward to seeing that boat in action.
    19' Lowe Roughneck
    90/65 Honda 4 stroke
    Outboard Jet

You can go online and buy a subscription for $12. Per year. I think it's worth the money. And they did change the name.