Thread: ***stolen handguns***

Default ***stolen handguns***

All -
    While out of state in September of this year burying my mother, my now EX wife stole many of my possessions. On the list, and reported to the Troopers are TWO Handguns. They are as follows:

1) Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44mag. Stainless steel, 5.5" barrel, wood grips. Serial number is 087-47885.

2) Glock Model 21; .45ACP Serial Number DML591US

If you run across these firearms anywhere, please contact your local State Trooper office. These were taken sometime during September 10 and October 11 2008 and were last seen in Palmer, AK.

Thank you,

Scott Simpson

Sorry to hear of your recent loss. I guess there is a bright side to everything. Your wife ran off with your best guns....darn! I'll bet you'll miss them.

I'll be on the lookout. Serial number records are a good idea.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

That sucks bad, but sounds like something an angry and non-thinking woman would do. I hope you get them back.

Default Ouch~!

sorry to hear about your loss but those 2 guns you got stolen from you are 2 of the most commen guns being sold around here on the forum+stores around town. I wish you the best, hope you contacted the APD about this. Will keep an eye out for the two guns.

Quote Originally Posted by STI-RangerII View Post
    sorry to hear about your loss but those 2 guns you got stolen from you are 2 of the most commen guns being sold around here on the forum+stores around town. I wish you the best, hope you contacted the APD about this. Will keep an eye out for the two guns.
    Precisely why I wanted to post it on here.

Default Gun Show next month

Roam around the Wasila gun show next month and hand out some flyers.

At least she didn't run off with your dog

Good luck in finding the guns and a better wife next time.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Default EEE Gad!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tvfinak View Post
    Roam around the Wasila gun show next month and hand out some flyers.

At least she didn't run off with your dog

Good luck in finding the guns and a better wife next time.
    Thanks for the thought....I think I will!
    Do you know her???

SHE DID TRY TO TAKE MY DOG(S)

I beat her on that one though.....same thing she tried to do to her first ex husband.....

Thanks!

bump to top