Thread: trapper lake??

Cool trapper lake??

Does anyone know how to get to trapper lake?? Where trail head begins and also trail conditions crossing the rivers this time of year??? Thanks for info!!

Uh, get on the net you can probably find something. All I know is go up to Trapper Creek and there is a landing and a groomed trail. I have been on the trail before but this is all I know.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

i think the trail starts near the sheep creek lodge. i bet they have trail maps, and i think they do the grooming as well. not sure but that i what i heard last year.

Smile Thanks!!!

Thanks alot guys!!! That is all i need. Happy trails!!!

Question

Has anyone done good on that lake ice fishing??

"I Envy Him And Him Only, That Catches More Fish Than I Do" Izaac Walton 1653
    The question of hunting is not a matter of life or death... it's more important than that

Quote Originally Posted by AK Trout View Post
    Has anyone done good on that lake ice fishing??
    It can be VERY hit and miss. I've seen 40" fish come out of that lake and I've seen piles of them. I've also heard people say they fished for days and didn't get a nibble.... It's a good lake though, now would be a good time to fish it. When you get these high pressure cold fronts and a full moon, man the flags sometimes never stop popping.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.